I cannot believe it is almost October. The year is 3/4 over and there are still so many books I need to read. Here is a list of books I consider must reads for myself by the end of the year:
- The Disreputable History of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
- The Adoration of Jenna Fox by Mary E. Pearson (my review here)
- Savvy by Ingrid Law
- Cybele’s Secret by Juliet Marillier (my review here)
- The Explosionist by Jenny Davidson (my review here)
- Madapple by Christina Meldrum (It has an 5 star average on Amazon, pretty stellar! Thanks Stacy)
Any other wonderfully amazing and/or possible Printz-worthy books I should add to my year’s must reads?
P.S. I just found this awesome booktrailer for The Adoration of Jenna Fox. I think it is more compelling than almost anything I’ve read about the book.